ORDER YOUR CUSTOM CUTOUT BEFORE FRIDAY MARCH 5
Season Football Schedule has been set
Fan Gear Store – Open till March 2
The Booster Club has been able to re-open the Fan Gear store for a limited time. We’ve got hoodies, long sleeve shirts and hats for everyone in the family. The store will remain open until March 2 and all products will be shipped directly to you via USPS Priority Mail.
Click here to order:
Since the locker rooms are closed, Coach asks that players not leave their equipment in cars. With the extreme cold temperatures we have at night and the risk of theft, it’s best that equipment be brought in doors.
Part of the equipment is the ‘girdle’. For the uninitiated, these are shorts that have pads built into them that are worn under football pants. The team discovered a shortage and is encouraging players who have two or have their own pair, return the school issued ones so they can be redistributed to players who need them. The school will be ordering additional girdles.
As mentioned in the Booster Club Meeting on Tuesday, we are still in need for volunteers for the Spring season and for the Executive positions this coming Fall. Elections will be held on March 23rd. Please nominate yourself or others for the Executive roles, this is an amazing and rewarding way to engage and assist the entire football community.
Please review the attached word document that outlines each of these roles and reach out to any board member or Jessica Smith if you are interested in learning more at Jessicasmith@live.com
· Vice President
· Sponsorship Director
· Director of Communication
As for the IMMEDIATE Spring Season we need volunteers for:
· Yard signs are ordered for Freshman players, plus some extras if lost – get these in your yard for the season! Please Reach out to your class representative if you lost yours or your stand is broken. We hope to have enough extra’s!
· Livestream video and production crew (Freshman / JV / Varsity crews needed). Example: if we do not have a crew for JV we will not livestream JV games. The Boosters are having to organize, train and deliver this service so we need lots of volunteers to provide this to our Wildcat families. This is not being provided by the school or students of the school.
· We will be offering a Fan Cut Out Wildcat Club this season. Ordering information
2021 Fan Cutouts is now enabled! This means anyone with a link can register immediately.
These are the details you have agreed to:
Name: 2021 Fan Cutouts
Rate Group: 3.0% + $1.00
Bank Account: SnoFalls Credit Union - Wildcat Booster Club - (US)
Customer Pays Fee: YES
Fan cut out set up/take down - for home games (2-3). We need volunteers for Freshman, JV and Varsity games to help the lead on this to set up and to tear down the cut outs. So could have individuals that can set up and different group for take down. If you can help on certain games, let us know and we will create a calendar to manage. If we have enough volunteers who are willing to provide this for away games, we can do that as well.
JV games on Mondays / Freshman games on Wednesdays / Varsity games on Fridays – set up 4-5p and tear down 8-9p approximately
▪ Would like to do some individually wrapped food options for the boys a couple of times this season. Need a couple of people to assist with the ordering, delivery and distribution of any food options to be finalized on.
▪ End of Season Banquet leaders per class (all teams represented Freshman/JV/ Varsity) we may have to do this as 3 different events, so would like to have volunteers from each team to organize and pull the events together. It is a critical event for the Varsity team especially so we need to do all we can to make this possible for them.
· Football program
· Senior photos/ posters
· Venue / Food
Updates on Spring Season, items that have been added or removed.
· NO traditional team dinners.
· Boosters will arrange Sponsor Appreciation nights from local businesses (Tuesday nights / in season) - please watch for this as it is still an opportunity for the boys to see one another away from the field even if just for a few minutes!
· Planning a virtual senior night during halftime of one of our games via livestream.
· No academic tutoring/support.
· No concessions.
Stay healthy, stay strong!
Mount Si Football Boosters
|Mount Si High School|
|8651 Meadowbrook Way SE Snoqualmie, WA 98065|
|Phone: (425) 831-8100|
|Fax: (425) 831-8222|